Payment Plans At Dental 359
Hesitant to book your next dental appointment because of the upfront costs?
Pick up the phone and dial 1300 625 625 because Dental 359 offers affordable payment plans to fund all types of treatment!
It is essential to get the dental care you need as soon as possible, because untreated issues often lead to more complex, costly procedures in the future.
Below are the steps necessary to complete, before funding your treatment:
- Initial Consultation
- Diagnosis and Treatment Plan
- Funding through Finance options or Early Release Superannuation application
- Once approved, we commence treatment!
What kind of payment plans are available?
National Dental Plan
National Dental Plan allows our patients to split $9000 worth of dental treatment into equal fortnightly repayments and best of all, our patients pay no interest ever!
The application process is simple and takes only a few minutes. It is completed in clinic in the privacy of our board room.
Pretty Penny Finance
*Pretty Penny Finance takes away the stress of applying for a personal loan with a simple online application, typically approved in a day. This has helped many of our patients fund life changing treatments.
- Funds can be paid directly to our practice
- No upfront costs for the patient
- Competitive interest rates
- $2,000 to $50,000 with terms from 6 months to 7 years
There are no early repayment penalties and no early exit fees, so patients can feel in control of their payment plan. Our patient coordinator will be able to assist you through the process.
*Pretty Penny Finance Pty Ltd ACN 607 393 411 Credit Representative 486980 is an authorised Representative of Australian Credit Licence 481695
Early Release of Superannuation on Compassionate Grounds
At Dental 359 we can help you with access to your superannuation.
To be eligible to withdraw some of your super on compassionate grounds, the medical treatment cannot be readily available through the public health system and you the applicant must have acute or chronic pain which can be reversed with proposed treatment.
What treatments can qualify of ERS?
- You have acute or chronic pain
- Your teeth are no longer fit for purpose and you are unable to chew your food properly
- Your teeth are loose and breaking down or you have missing teeth
- You need total oral rehabilitation and complex treatment such as All-on-4 dental implants and denture replacement
- If you require treatment which is only cosmetic in nature you may not qualify for ERS
The amount of super you can withdraw is limited to what you reasonably need. It is paid and taxed as a normal super lump sum.
The application is completed online and does require specific documentation as supporting evidence. Our clinic assists with the collection of these documents and the process of applying.
Having helped with the submission and approval of many patients’ applications, we ensure a streamlined process by assisting every step of the way.