The Benefits of Invisalign-Invisible braces
Do you wish you could have straighter teeth but don’t want the discomfort of wearing metal bands, brackets or wires that comes with regular braces? Tahlia surely didn’t want traditional braces (actual patient of Dr Hooman Golestani)
What a result!
Invisalign is a safe, easy and effective alternative to regular braces. Invisalign is currently the most digitally advanced orthodontic treatment, boasting over 4.5 million happy customers and counting.
Invisalign treatment consists of a series of virtually invisible, removable aligners (trays) that you change every two weeks. Each aligner is specially designed for your teeth. As you replace each aligner, your teeth will move until we achieve the final, desired result.
The process includes:
- An initial consultation where we can discuss your treatment needs, options and what you wish to achieve
- A set of impressions taken and sent to Invisalign
- Reviewing the smart technology video to ensure you are happy with how your teeth will look
- Inserting the aligners and away we go!
What do the results look like?
Invisalign treatment has 3 different systems depending on your needs and how much movement we need to make.
- Invisalign Full: this is the longest course of treatment. It includes roughly 18-36 aligners worn over a course of 9-18 months
- Invisalign Lite: for slightly less severe cases, it includes up to 14 aligners worn for approximately 9 months
- Invisalign i7: is for cases where minimal movement is required. It includes only 7 aligners worn for approximately 4 months
So what other benefits are there to Invisalign?
- Oral health: Since the aligners are removable it is much easier to clean your teeth and maintain good oral health with brushing and flossing. You don’t have to worry about any difficult cleaning around brackets and wires
- Confidence: The Invisalign aligners have been specially designed for your teeth and are virtually invisible which means you can smile with confidence, knowing that no one will be able to tell you hare having orthodontic treatment
- Convenience: Again, because the aligners are removable they can be removed if you have a special event to attend and they can be replaced once you get home. We still however, advise wearing your aligners for 22 hours a day
- Predictable: The smart technology we use to map your teeth and future movements make sure we have a precise and predictable result at the end of treatment. It also provides flexibility so that you can give your opinion and make adjustments until we reach your desired result
- Comfortable: There are no pesky metal wires, bands or brackets involved so wearing the aligners are much more comfortable
To learn more call 1300 625 625 now or go online www.dental359.com.au to book a consultation today.