What are my Cosmetic Dentistry Options?
Cosmetic dentistry is elective treatment that can improve the overall aesthetics of your smile. At our Cosmetic Dental Surgery in Perth, we have many different techniques and options available to achieve your desired smile. Whether you simply wish to improve the colour of your teeth with in chair tooth whitening or you wish to have a more advance Smile Makeover where we opt change the shape, size, colour and position of your teeth, we can assist you in creating a natural and beautiful smile.
There are many different Cosmetic Dental Treatment options including but not limited to:
Zoom In- Chair Teeth Whitening, when carried out by one of our specially trained Dental Professionals can achieve great results in just one visit! Zoom in chair whitening is an elective procedure to whiten teeth using a combination of Hydrogen Peroxide gel (25% ) and a visible LED light. The procedure is designed to provide maximum whitening results in the shortest possible time.
Commonly asked questions include:
- Is it safe? Yes! Clinical studies have shown that teeth whitening, when carried out by a qualified dental professional is safe for your teeth.
- How long does it take? Results can be achieved in as little as 45 minutes, the whole appointment should take approximately 90 minutes.
- How long will my teeth remain white? This depends entirely on your diet and lifestyle. Regular consumption of coloured foods and drinks will naturally cause your teeth to discolour again over time. To help combat this you can do some maintenance whitening at home if you feel you need a top up.
A smile makeover can not only improve the overall appearance of your smile but it can also restore the overall health and integrity of your dentition. We have many different techniques and options available to achieve your desired appearance. From the initial consultation through to the final insertion of your new smile you will be an integral part of the process, detailing how you do and do not want your smile to look. Treatment can be as simple as one or two dental veneers or as complex as complete rehabilitation with All-On-4 Dental Implant Bridges. To discuss your options, book your consultation today.
What can I achieve with a Smile Makeover? The list is endless but here are a few things you can expect from your Smile Makeover:
- A whiter and brighter smile
- Straighter teeth
- Fix imperfections such as overlapping front teeth
- Regain confidence in your appearance
- Improve ability to eat and function correctly
Invisalign is a nearly invisible orthodontic solution to straighten your teeth without the need to wear metal braces. This treatment consists of a series of clear, removable aligners (trays) that are individually designed for your teeth; these are changed every two weeks.
The benefits of Invisalign include:
- Fast and Effective: excellent results can be achieved in as little as 6 months
- Discreet: The Invisalign aligners are made from clear, thin plastic and are specially designed for your teeth making them virtually invisible
- Comfortable: Due to the fact there are no metal bands, brackets or wires involved the Invisalign process is relatively pain free
To learn more about what options are available to you call 1300 625 625 now or visit us at www.dental359.com.au to book online.