ALL ABOUT ALL-ON-4 IMPLANTS At Dental 359
What are All-on-4® implants?
All-On-4® is a revolutionary procedure which allows total oral rehabilitation for patients that are tired of dentures, have teeth that are severely decayed, broken down or compromised due to gum disease. The procedure is quick, minimally invasive and involves placing four titanium dental implants in each jaw. A fixed prosthesis (bridge) is attached to the implants which supports an entire row of teeth.
If you have ever been told you are not a candidate for traditional implants, the All-on-4 procedure may be for you as it requires no bone grafting! The result is a fixed, permanent solution guaranteed to provide functionality and natural looking dentition.
All-on-4® Implant procedure
The procedure is completed within a few days – not only the dental surgical procedure itself, but also the placement of fixed (non-removable) teeth with instant function. You will walk away with not only natural-looking teeth that feel and function like your original healthy dentition but are also highly hygienic that are easy to maintain and clean.
- Day 1– During surgery your remaining teeth are removed and the bone is prepared to receive the implants. Implants are placed and the area is closed with sutures in preparation for indexing, another kind of impression.
- Day 2– Teeth are set in wax and are tried in your mouth within 24 hours following surgery. Adjustments are made as required either in the chair or in the laboratory.
- Day 3 – Your permanent new teeth are inserted
Learn more about post-procedure care on our blog.
Why should I choose All-on-4® over regular implants?
All-On-4® is a system well suited to someone who would like ALL teeth replaced.
- Fully fixed functional teeth
- Improved appearance
- Fewer implants
- Looks, feels and functions like real teeth
- May eliminate the need for bone grafting
- Easily maintained
- Teeth in 1-3 days
- High success rate
- Can eliminate need bone grafting
Cost of All-On-4® implants
At Dental 359, we consider dental implant surgery to be an important procedure requiring skill and experience. Our All-On-4® implants provide a permanent, fixed solution to missing teeth – and we want to make sure that your investment provides the results you are after.
The complete procedure can cost anywhere from $23,000 per arch depending on the complexity of the case. Your fee will include the diagnostic phase, the surgery itself (inclusive of extractions and titanium implant placement) and the fixed permanent bridge (with a milled titanium frame) and 12 weeks’ worth of post-operative care. It is, we believe the most comprehensive package available.
Call our team at Dental 359 – All-on-4® Perth on 1 300 625 625 for your next complimentary All-on-4® appointment.