An update from Dental 359
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) has been announced as a pandemic by the World Health Organisation (WHO) and we want you to know that our team is taking this very seriously.
At Dental 359 we have in the past few weeks been following the unfolding developments in the world and have been implementing what is now the current advice given urging our community to reduce the spread of this respiratory illness.
Although, as you may be aware, at Dental 359, we have always practiced the highest standard of care and hygiene, so in response to this health crisis, we want to inform you of our ongoing action plan:
We will continue our best practice hygiene protocol in the clinical areas allowing time between patients as we have always done. Our sterilizing and cleaning procedures have always been of the highest standard.
In the non-clinical areas we will be implementing the following:
- Hygienically wiping down door knobs and handles, desks, benches, taps toilets seats and buttons with disinfectant several times a day.
- We have anti-bacterial soap in our bathrooms and hand-sanitiser at reception. We will be kindly asking patients to wash hands upon entry to practice. All staff will also be thoroughly washing hands as they enter practice and throughout the day.
- Reception staff will be washing and sanitizing hands and reception counter between patients.
- Any staff who will be exhibiting any of the identified symptoms will not be coming to work.
- Seats will be set apart in the reception area, although we will be spacing patients scheduled appointments so there will be less patients in the reception area.
- For the time being, magazines and brochures have been taken away from the reception area to minimize hand to surface contact.
Have You Returned From Travelling?
If you have an upcoming appointment and you have travelled anywhere internationally or domestically in the last 30 days we kindly ask that you contact our team as we may postpone your appointment.
Suffering From Any Of The Below Symptoms?
If you answer yes to any of the below symptoms please contact our team so that we may postpone your appointment.
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain
- GI Symptoms
We appreciate that everyone is feeling the effects of COVID-19 in some way and we are all working together to keep our communities and families as safe as possible.
If you have any further questions please contact our practice to speak with one of our friendly team on 1300 625 625.
Let’s all do what we can to stay safe.